Sunday, February 23, 2014

Changing Seasons

As I write, it is almost 60 degrees outside. The sun is shining and everything is wet but not covered in snow, which is a bit of a relief.

And yet here I am inside, because one of my boys has strep. Well played, winter, well played. Also, did I mention everything is wet? And windy?

So, some more Olympics (I have never been on the "OMG this coverage is terrible" bandwagon before but I am now; my kids asked why only 8 countries are in the Olympics), some more recipe efforts.

From Pinterest, I tried the cilantro lime yogurt dressing and loved it. Very much like detox soup without the things that actually make detox soup healthy. It would be amazing on tacos, or just avocados, or a salad, or shrimp. I am not good at free styling with food, which is why I mention all of this. But if you find yourself in the great position of a ton of cilantro--this is a great way to go.

I also made the cucumber-avocado-feta-lime salad. That was it. I didn't want to go with the mint but it would have helped.

Monday: Yay! We grilled! Yogurt marinated chicken, rice, broccoli

Tuesday: Tacos

Wednesday: Spaghetti

Thursday: sausage-apple-potato bake

Friday: Does it matter? I am going out with a friend, tra la la.

Have a good week!


No comments: